Friday, February 13

Tomorrow

Alright, confession, I refer to V-day as the 'evil holiday'. Sorry for those out there who enjoy it. I'm happy that you do, I really am, I just would prefer it if it would disappear for me. :)

Anyways, how I'm spending tomorrow is waking up at 8:15 am in order to get a shower in and get myself ready and leave the house by 9:30 am, so that my entire family can go to Atlanta for Natalie and a potential opportunity for her to win a scholarship to this one camp that I don't know much about.

Anywho, we're going to be spending an hour or so in Gerogia Tech. in a conference of sorts without her, because she'll be doing some activity thing. After this conference is over, my family (minus gnat..oh, btw, that's what I call natalie, if you didn't know..it's loving I promise :) ) is going to IKEA for the rest of the time and as I've never seen, let alone been in, an IKEA, I'll be roaming around exploring.

Hopefully I'll enjoy myself to some extent tomorrow, because after we get home, I have babysitting around 6:00 pm till whenever, maybe into the morning.

And then Sunday, supposedly I'm scheduled to be on production, even though I haven't gotten a schedule confirmation thing from James. Oh well, I hope that comes along ok.

So this wasn't necessarily much of a ramble, but I just decided to write, b/c I feel like It's not right if I don't write for one day.

Hope you have a great V-day!

1 comment:

  1. AMEN!!! AWAY WITH SINGLES AWARENESS DAY (SAD)!!!! its a super dumb day. except that i get more chocolate... because we all know that i LOVE chocolate. anyway, i think youll have a slpendid day at IKEA i hear only good things about it, so i think youll enjoy yourself, although as far as i know all they sell is... furniture? i guess its fun to test couches and such, anyway, have fun waking up early :/ that sucks! love ya girlie :) happy singles awareness day :)

    PEACE LOVE AND CHOCOLATE!

    ReplyDelete

Complaints, comments, requests, and advice, I take them all: