Friday, February 27

Once Again

I am currently procrastinating against Trig., for multiple reasons, one of which is that I am finally at home all day for the first day this week, and I'm taking joy in being able to procrastinate and still finish my schoolwork for the day.

Another reason is because I got a low score on my first Physics test and I'm bummed out b/c of it. My last reason is one you might have heard already from D, if you have read her blog recently. My dad has been cut down to half a salary, and it is almost like him getting laid off, because when he was laid off we survived off of our savings, which is now less than half of what it used to be. So if you look at it that way, we're almost in the same position we were in 4-5 years ago. But that doesn't mess with me, because I know God will take care of us, as he's always done, and I actually have my own "job" right now and it won't change the things I enjoy as of now, like going to church and having friends there. The only reason why I'm rambling on about this stuff is to show you that I have some things on my mind and that is one of the reasons why I am procrastinating.

Well then! I've been trying to look at Brian's layout, since it's new, and figure out how he did it, but I have no patience to look at all that HTML, so I gave up. I used to love HTML, but now I'd prefer not to have to look through all of that. I guess I really liked it because it was something new and at the source. That excited me at one point. Now, because I know it's there, I can use it, but I need time and patience.

It really bums me out that I got a 58% on my physics test. That was not cool. I guess I don't really understand it as well as I thought. Grr now I'm going to have to go through it ALL and figure out what I didn't understand. Though it's not a great amount of stuff, it's just confusing and complicated.

I've already done some writing in my journal (remember when I said I have lots of notebooks? I use most of them, and the rest are there for future use. I only have one actual journal though. It's of stuff that's personal, so it's the equivalent of a dairy I guess, but when I think of diaries I think of "Dear Diary, blah blah blah boys blah blah" and pink stuff, so I don't really like the diary word :) so..yeah, back to what I was saying), so I'm almost written out for the day, but as you can see, enough is bouncing in my head that I can write for much longer than I think I can.

I wonder why when I have written lots of words out on paper or on here, that random words come into my head, just like they're escapees. For example: wonder, random, wish, wilt, whatever, can, over, many, will, how many, could would should...ok now I'm going into helping verbs.

I wonder what I should google today. I already googled blogger layouts, to see if I could find something I liked and could put it in here, but I ended up not doing that (as you can see). Hmmm....

Bored, Trig, relapse, under over through, might must may............

End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Complaints, comments, requests, and advice, I take them all: