Tuesday, February 24

There and back again.

I have been at church planters monday and tuesday and even though I had to do my work ahead of time so I wouldn't miss any physics work or trig work, it was WORTH it!

I had so much fun at Church planters, for many different reasons, one of which is because church planters is a mix of regular church and summer camp. So, really it's like summer camp for adults...it's so much fun to be producing that kind of environment for those people, even if you're doing what I did and sitting backstage on the headset, ready to jump up and do whatever is needed at any given moment :)

The environment is so uplifting and if you get a chance to stand still and worship with the band, you don't want to stand still, you're just so filled with a kind of energy that only comes from about 400 people worshiping [oops Brian, Hannah, this IS the correct spelling ;) ] all at the same time!

It was so much fun and I wish it was longer than two days because going back to my usual life will be quite a downer after being able to contribute to that kind of a function. That's what it must feel like after being an intern at bigstuf all summer and having to go back to school after all of that energy has been a part of your daily life.

So I used this title because it struck me to use it, mostly because i didn't know what church planters would be like, and now I do.
Aaaaand, this came from Lord of the Rings, as it was the title of Bilbo's book, "There and back again" by bilbo baggins. :)

And anyone who knew that, I bow to you....


People are so smart...and if you couldn't tell...I'm feeling smiley :)

  1. www.imdb.com/title/tt0858479/
  2. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smart_People
  3. www.stevepavlina.com/
And there you go, smart people looked up on Google. :)

Have a great Wednesday tomorrow, as for me, I'm babysitting again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Complaints, comments, requests, and advice, I take them all: