Friday, February 20

Boredom and Trig.

This week I had a break from school, as we live in Cherokee county, and Cherokee has a 'year around' school system, where the summer break is shorter, but the other breaks during the school year get longer. So, me being homeschooled, my mom follows the public school system b/c Natalie is in public, and she tries to have us in or out of school at the same time.

Soo, because I have church planters this coming monday and tuesday, I have to do Trig. and Physics lessons while I'm on vacation. Well, that's fine, but right now I'm getting restless to DO somthing and I feel stuck. I dont even know what I want to do. And I have chores I need to finish in order to be able to pay for my phone bill.

So I want to be able to go to cummer camp this year, since it's going to be my last year in highschool (unless I become some sort of leader, but I can't see myself doing that) and I'm going to miss summer camp as it is. So I need to be able to babysit again (hopefully wednesday I'll start up on my normal schedule) and be able to save up enough to go and hopefully be able to put money back into my bank account.

It's really cold down here. I was hoping the weather would hold out and be nice, but nope, we're in georgia....we get maybe a week of nice spring weather, then we go inot winter again....YUCK!
I'm wearing short sleeves and my fingers are starting to feel like they're arthritic....


oooooook I still have to take out the kitchen trash, do at least one trig lesson, two physics lessons, and empty the dishwasher again before I can go do anything. Though I don't know what to do...

Ugh.


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!


(that's how bored I am)



and a haaaaaapyyyy neeeeewww yeeeeeeaaaar!!!!


dun dun dun dun...............................

da da dun! (splash)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Complaints, comments, requests, and advice, I take them all: