Thursday, February 12

Forgetfulness

Do you often battle with forgetfulness? Is it something you just battle with with other people? I have my times where I completely forget what I was saying, but usually its more along the lines of being patient with those who forget something themselves.

I used to consider their forgetfulness an indicator that I wasn't memorable, that I didn't stand out enough. Now, I realize it's just something that comes with getting older. You forget things, and sometimes things get in the way of remembering.

Why I brought this up is because currently I'm waiting to see if my mom remembers that she told me that after her walk she would see a movie for school with me. Maybe she does remember, but wants me to come to her first.

But there's a problem with that in my mind. If I go to someone twice in a row about something, I'm being a nag or annoying. Yes, just going to someone twice makes me feel like I'm being annoying. I guess this isn't normal, because I've been told I worry too much, among other things.

Well, I want to end this on a good note, so I'm going to transfer to another less meaningful subject to my mind and talk about imaginary numbers. That's what I'm doing in Trig right now. I had an extremely easy lesson today about adding and subtracting imaginary numbers. I like those days. :)

Peace, piece, pieces peecees, reses, reesees, mices, meeces, wet womp woop. That's my contribution to meaningless words for the day.

Thank You. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Complaints, comments, requests, and advice, I take them all: