Saturday, February 21

Couldn't help it:

I was organizing my bookmarks of sites on this computer, and I came across one I had stumbled a LONG time ago...

I couldn't let the moment go by and I have to share it with you guys:

http://iamneurotic.com/

It is the best (and most hilarious) site I have ever had the privilege to read. Please, share my joy in reading the quirks of this world, and look up the site. I promise you will get either a giggle out of it or will soon feel better about yourself. I have the privilege of occupying both places :)

Warning: some of the quirks written are of sexual content, but it's pretty easy to ignore them.

I have tons of other bookmarks, but I won't bother you with them unless you either ask for a post specifically composed of my ridiculous amount of bookmarks or I get a particular good one again.

Hope you had a good Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Complaints, comments, requests, and advice, I take them all: