Wednesday, May 20

Random thoughts..

In no particular order:


  • Last time I went and exercised I lost at least 2 pounds, which I couldn't afford, and now I'm going to go and do it again, I hope I don't lose anymore....that would be bad....then I'd be 108 and as it is 110 is not enough.....My stomach is completely flat (which I suppose is good, but annoying cause I can see the results of my losing weight) now.


  • Seeing everyone's plans for the summer, or even just what they're doing today on facebook makes me feel jealous....they actually have plans!!! Or they did something! Either way it makes me not like this stage of life I'm in. My summer plans are as follows:
  1. Highschool event June 5 & 6
  2. Babysitting for a whole week the second week of June
  3. Maybe being in Atlanta with my Mom & Dad every other day for a week...the rest of the days be the only one at home
  4. Student Orientation (which scares me) June 15 & 16
Woopee. Sounds like loads of fun doesn't it? Oh well, I'll be looking for the fun and blessings in the midst of those plans as usual.....just wish something BIG (that I consider fun) would happen for my last summer before college.....


  • I really really really really really want my braces off soon....my next orthodontist appt. is on the 27th, and I'm hoping for it to be the last or the next to last appt. before I get them off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want them gone before college....

I had something else to talk about, but I have forgotten it.....

I guess this post was mainly to just talk things out.......


Tibit: I stumble ALOT....if you dont know what that is, look up: stumbleupon.com
'tis amazing fun.....well if you're bored that is....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Complaints, comments, requests, and advice, I take them all: