Friday, May 8

Pressures and relief

So I'm not so happy about going into summer doing more Physics, and probably some Trig. too, but it's supposed to help me later on in school if I have to take physics, so that I can understand most of what's going on in the class. Does that make any sense?

just to give you an idea of how much farther i need to do, i have to complete a unit 4 test today and there are 11 units in all. ow.

hopefully though i can drop it b/c i wont be having physics till at least two years from now in college, so i wont have to go through the whole thing. but my mom is the one that will be telling me how far i need to go, b/c she's still in charge of what i do and dont do to prepare myself for college.

Being 18 doesn't do much right now, but who ever said an age gave you rights? I'm just legal now and can be held as an adult in a court of law. that's about it. rights for the other guy, not the person who is in the time period of living.

but i do know that if it was up to me i'd stop physics right now, and that wouldn't help me very much, so it's for the good of me that my mom is in charge of it, just frustrating b/c i feel like im dragging my heels and scolding myself at the same time for doing so. being a schiz is no fun. :P

Of course I'm not really schiz, just feel like im tearing myself apart inside from wanting to do the healthly thing on one hand and on the other wanting to just have some fun and get back to work later. but that's not about being an adult, and i dont want to act like a few people i know, so i keep going...and then the cycle repeats itself.

as i said, im tearing myself up...and it seems to be a daily occurance.

im beginning to treat this blog as almost a diary for the world. the only things i dont write in here are things i dont write down at all. or say outloud either.

I'm reading Enna Burning again. it's the sequel to the goose girl. i like that stuff.

i should probably get to that practice test, then the acutal test now. procrastination makes me feel guilty. but it still makes me feel good at the same time.....ugh tearing up inside........


tibit: I was planning on putting a relief down, but i cant think of any that i can do, yet makes me want to get back to work. :(
Ow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Complaints, comments, requests, and advice, I take them all: