Friday, May 29

it keeps changing

yeah, I know i keep changing my blog name....but im just not satisfied with it....and i like new names....and its one of the bad sides of me.....liking to change things/get new tings all the time...


as you can see( who in the world is reading this?) im not really caring to capatilize my words nor really pay attention to if im spellung it all right....

thats in aprt b/c im sick and my care center is mainly off, but also b/c of other reasons that give way to me not caring

for one....it feels like everyone my age is doing something this summer, simply b/c they graduated. so not happening in my arena. my big whoop for the summer is going to atlanta to spend maybe a few days with my mom and dad b/c they have to be down there anyways and "it might be nice to do stuff down there". woopee

the biggest trouble with this whole thing is not the places they go but the fact that they're doing it with lots of their friends....and that im finding all of this out on facebook.

so im getting in the depressed arena everytime i go onto facebook.

i should prob. boycott facebook for the summer just so i dont have to see whaqt people are doing, whether its celebrating graduation or just b/c they have friends and ideas to exxcecute.....either way its making me not want to wake up in the mornings.....

i only have a life on wednesdays, b/c then kara, d, gnat, heather and i go do stuff...which is sort of a tradition....but not really.

i need to get better....its something in my sinuses....and its really annoying....and my nose hurts too.....im typing without loking at the jey borad.....wow really close......lets try again....


with my eyes closed I can type pretty fastl....this is sotr of easu....but not.....ugh i just sneezed,,,,,,thius is no fun.....


haha i used commas....

ok im bored now....


tibit: im afriad of being in the same state im in (state of being) right now after college....but ppl keep telling me so much is going to change.....i dont believe them...i think ill still be lonely after all of this is over...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Complaints, comments, requests, and advice, I take them all: