Monday, May 11

its official

no one blogs anymore

agh I need fun........well im not as depressed as before, but i still feel like im just going through the motions and not really enjoying myself...

so done with writing already, i guess i know why many dont blog anymore....there's not much to say...


though im scared spitless of orientation........june 15 and 16th, its an overnighter......scary scary stuff for me............coplete strangers on my own.....overnight..........

aaaaaaahhhhh


but im trying not to think about it and just take one day at a time.......


tibit: my voice gets higher when i talk to people i dont know. its irratating....and if i laugh, it turns into a giggle.....even more irratating......i promise im not that airheaded sounding when you get to know me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Complaints, comments, requests, and advice, I take them all: