Wednesday, May 6

Money

Isn't it nice to have money? the best thing for me is having a wachovia account that I can access online and can use a debit card.

I love buying things online. my most recent purchase is my ipod nano that I LOVE and have talked about more than once on here :)

i'm thinking about getting some speakers maybe to go with it and to put in my room, but I might want to wait till my new room is done first before I get into buying permanent-rather expensive- accessories.

ive been listening to a fave r&b/rap (not quite sure what category it's in...?) song over and over....1, 2 step by ciara, one of the few that isn't really provacative, but fun :)

I know it's not a traditional one that I like (usually christian stuff) but this is one of the few songs I dont tire of and can dance to...practically taught how to dance on this thing by Jen (one of the things im thankful for from her).

I bought it on itunes, which I like alot :)

We're supposed to have cheesecake tonight celebrating D's bday yum :)

Lie To Me is on at 8, then AI at 9....I wonder who's going to be off of the lineup tonight??



Tibit: I'm usually pretty good with my money, unless it has to do with office supplies, accessories (idk why), or other people's gifts...then I just buy without much of a budget. More so with other people's gifts...from worst to best its other's gifts-accessories-office supplies....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Complaints, comments, requests, and advice, I take them all: