Wednesday, March 25

Continuing to continue

I've been working on my Mom's laptop today for school, since I was supposed to talk to my "Physics helper" on my Dad's Yahoo account, but that's not working so I haven't had to do that.

I wish I had my own computer still. It would be so nice to have my stuff sitting there without me having to log out for someone else, without me pay attention to how long I've been on the computer for someone else's sake, and to be able to just WORK with it without everyone else needing it when I want to work with it.

I figured out what I'm going to bring to Fuze this Sunday for the giving away stuff deal: my old Barbies that I never got rid of but wanted so badly when I was asking for them. This of course was at least 8 years ago, but I still kept them in my room for some reason....I guess so that I could give them away.

So yeah I'm going to try to fit all of it into one bag (doubt it, there's a barbie house and car too), and bring it to Fuze hopefully on the sly. ;)

This day has been a day of daydreaming, thinking about a certain subject, and not really able to connect to everything in general.

I need to chill. Good thing Lie to Me is on tonight. (It better be) That's my newest favorite show, I can actually learn something from it, it's great. :)


Tidbit: I get claustrophobic if I can't move my elbows. This includes keeping my shoulders free, but if my shoulders are free and my elbows aren't, I'll still freak. I dont know what would happen, but I think I'd start thrashing and maybe screaming if no one was around to hear me and help.

What a lovely idea. :P

Hope you have a good day despite this slightly soggy weather we're having...

2 comments:

  1. Rain is my most coveted weather pattern... I love it... anyway I get claustraphobic when my ankles are together... weird, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh really? Then go live in Oregon...it's there most of the year.

    Hmm I didn't think it was a blanket thing with claustrophobia...

    ReplyDelete

Complaints, comments, requests, and advice, I take them all: