Thursday, April 30

The random funness of having fun friends...

So I guess I'm obsessed with spontaneity at the moment, and the latest occurrence is one of my Facebook friends finding an option on Facebook that will change your language to PIRATE!!

This is freakin' hilarious to me, because sometimes my dad randomly talks like this so its just like normal but funnier!!

Ummm.....I think that's the only reason why I decided to blog today.

I have schoolwork to do, but at least it should be a day where I'm not going anywhere.

...and I'm starting to get nervous about this whole college thing b/c it's looking like I'm going to be living at home and commuting 10 hours a week. Yuck. And on top of it all I'm probably going to have to take out student loans and that scares me b/c that's BIG money and I HATE HATE HATE owing money...


Speaking of which I need to swing by Wachovia SOON so that I can deposit my check and give my mom the money I owe her.....


Yargh.


So scared, apprehensive, slightly annoyed, and nervous all in one. and I'm not even done with highschool yet. woopee.


Tibit: I've found I'm more likely to smile in the morning if I was left alone to sleep and wake up when I think I need to get up. So I like how my mom's finally letting me manage my own time. this way, I can be COMPLETELY in charge of my time and energy, and that actually makes me feel good. Becuase I know myself and I know that I will do well. I'm not a slacker, and I know what I need. I even managed to get my shower down to 8 minutes so that I can manage my time and still get a shower in if necessary. So I'm happy about that. :)



Have a great Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Complaints, comments, requests, and advice, I take them all: