Wednesday, April 1

Many little things

First I want to talk about laptops. I really want one, and if I get into SPSU, I'm going to actually need one for school. So I've been going on Dell.com, doing the "build your system" stuff to see how much it'd cost to get a new laptop, instead of my moms, like we're talking about. I don't want to take hers, I want one of my own. My latest creation was an Inspiron 15 for about $39 a month. That's not too bad, the one before that that I did yesterday was around $66 a month. :)

I also want to mention cookies in a cloud.............best stuff ever!! It's chips ahoy cookies soaked in milk and layered with TONS of coolwhip, and it is amazing! My parents made some for group last night and I was able to have some of the leftover stuff after lunch today. Yummy :)

Note: I'm not a food person, so this little paragraph shows that this stuff is the shizzle :D


Numbah 3: I have been doing some organizing of my time lately, and have come to find that I shall be doing school (Physics and some Calculus) during "summer break". I am also not actually going to have Spring Break this year, and all I can say is I'D BETTER GET INTO SPSU!!!!

So yeah, there's my writing for the day, I hope you're putting this day to a good use and learning something new!


Tidbit:
Every time I go to spell "tidbit", I want to spell it "tibit". So that's how I'm going to spell it from now on. From now on, I'm calling it a tibit, instead of a tidbit. :)
Oh, and I don't really like April Fools Day because I am a trusting person, which in turn makes me gullible. The best thing about this day is that it taught me how to laugh at myself when in reality I want to slug someone for messing with my mind.

Happy April Fools!!

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry you are not alone, I am a fool on this hallowed day of tricks... :) ttyl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new title thingy :)

    ReplyDelete

Complaints, comments, requests, and advice, I take them all: