Thursday, April 23

Morning Slumbers

I believe I've already said that I am a night person, and would rather sleep in come morning. I am trying to think right now, but I'm having a hard time doing so for some reason. I guess it's because I'm not ready to be awake yet. Even though its 10:22....

I should be doing Physics, and I sort of am, just not watching it yet b/c I feel like it I guess.

I'm way behind in Physics. I'm going to be doing schoolwork till July or maybe until I start college. Woopee.

Idk what to want right now in the ways of living. I think I want to live on campus (no hour commute there then back again), but then I need money for that first.

Some things are still confusing to me like how these relationships work when you see one end of it, and then months later its on the complete other end. I guess because I didn't see the middle that it doesnt make sense to me.

Randomizing again today. And babysitting too, but I'm getting paid. :)

Hmm


Tibit: One of my most constant wishes is to be able to freeze time. Then I'd be able to watch people in an action (I'd have to restart time of course to continue watching) and I'd be able to get my fill of a moment or something to that effect when usually I know it's going to end before I'm ready for it to. Oh well. So goes the life of a mere human. :) :D :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Complaints, comments, requests, and advice, I take them all: