Tuesday, April 21

I'm baaaaack

So I've not been online in forever and a day, because of that whole Spanish thing I mentioned earlier.

Good news, when I got to SPSU and we talked to the spanish teacher, she didn't even ask me questions in spanish, let alone require me to answer her in spanish. It was a miracle only God could perform!!!

So AI (american idol) is coming up soon (like two minutes) but I wanted to dash off a quick note that I am back in the blogging world and hopefully will not be killing myself with going back to Trig and Physics (though truthfully I think it will seem easy after all of that spanish)...

Talk to all of you later....btw, I got a laptop for my bday!!!! I'm currently typing on it now, and am so happy that I have it!!



tibit: I have such strong cravings for reeses sometimes that I eat peanutbutter and chocolate chips just to get the craving partially taken care of :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Complaints, comments, requests, and advice, I take them all: