Wednesday, April 29

For lack of a better Title....

So I ordered my ipod nano this past Friday, and I got it Monday of this week.......looooove it!!!

I can put itunes games on it, I have all of my songs (I bought a 16 GB) and a few videos on there too, it's so cool!!!

The only reason why I'm freaking out about how cool it is is because I've had to deal with a simple ipod shuffle(which only held ONE gig), the Zen brand (which froze on me every time I tried to use it) , and the coby brand (which wouldn't play any of the music that I bought on itunes....and what's the point in BUYING music...if your mp3 player wont even recognise its there?). so I bought an ipod nano b/c I KNEW it would work with my itunes..and I liked working with the shuffle I had before, but the only problem with that was the limited space.

so now I have TONS of space left (like 12 GB) after I put everything I have plus extra stuff I bought......and I'm wondering what I should put on there.....pictures maybe?

That might work.....

Tibit: I've gotten into livelavalive stuff, as they are hilariously random youtubes, and remind me of my random vids I've made in the past....except that I don't cuss in any of my stuff and I haven't spliced any of the stuff either....but if you ignore the bleeping (yes he bleeps it out)(and no it's not in EVERY vid.) it's really quite entertaining....


THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Complaints, comments, requests, and advice, I take them all: