Monday, November 3

Time Change/ Sleep

I love the time change.

For the longest time I've felt like my body wanted more sleep than I could possibly allow it to have, as every day I have to get up for some reason or another before I wish to.

This time change, however, has made it to where I get an "extra" hour of sleep every night.

This is going to be a short ramble today, because I don't have all that much to continue on about.

Recently I've been watching TV before I go to bed, which is a brand new thing for me. Usually I don't watch TV at all, and only sometimes watch a movie before bed. But now that I'm over here at this house that is not mine all by myself, I have decided to pass the late hours watching shows that last 1/2 an hour to 1 hour total. My my we have short attention spans here.

Gotta get to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Complaints, comments, requests, and advice, I take them all: