Tuesday, November 4

Inferior?

I have this....feeling/compulsion that things that I do are inferior to other people's work.

The frustrating part is that I don't know why I feel inferior. It's not like people tell me that I am, or that my work's ever even been compared to someone else's work.

I usually don't have a problem with things unless:

a) I can't do a thing about changing it and I'm expected to
b) It really is my problem

As I sit here writing all of this, I still am comparing this to someone else's writing, as if I have to compete with them to make something worth reading.

My logic is that if it's public, it needs to be worth whoever's time it is I am taking up. But I'm not taking up anyone's time if no one's reading my blog, which means there's no reason for it to be public. Why I allow it to be public yet I'm wondering if it's worth anyone's time I don't know.

And then I go onto, is this even logic that I'm writing down, or is it just a mess of thought? Why do I even continue with this thought? Why don't I find something more exciting to write about, oh wait, I have nothing exciting in my life, but that adjective (like all adjectives) is a comparative. It doesn't exist unless I have something to compare it to. What is exciting then is my next question, and what is not exciting that I consider myself to be?

Ok, I've partially even confused myself. I think I mean to say that all of this is more than adjectives. Or maybe I mean adjectives are all they are. Hmm...what do I mean?

And there I go again, rambling on about something that I can't even keep up with. Which, in essence, makes me think I'm inferior.

How many languages can you say "yuck"?

I could ramble on, but I don't think this blog post would end, and then i'd fall even more behind in school. wonderful.

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Complaints, comments, requests, and advice, I take them all: