Sunday, November 23

Singing

You want to know somthing that's slightly unusual? (At least I don't think this is how other houses work) Our house usually has some kind of music on. This includes anyone who decides to sing at that moment. So usually there is a spontaneous burst of song in our house (mostly compliments of Deanna) or we have a radio on or somthing to that effect.

This, I don't believe, happens in all houses. In fact, I have yet to hear someone randomly start singing in ANY house but ours.

Of course, I do enjoy this, as it is the sounds of home, but sometimes I wonder that if someone was watching our house whether they would get weirded out or not.

On another note, I've found only a handful of people who can change my attitude (positively) for a good few hours just by talking to them for a few minutes. Those are the people I simply love to death. They are, as I frequently say, my favorites :)

This morning I was pretty good in the attitude arena, and continued to be so until one of said favorites had a very small conversation with me, and my day was suddenly all the better. There is no comprehensible reason for this sudden burst of happiness, as it was a common exchange we have. Maybe it's because I can trust on having that exchange, and that makes it all the better. Who knows? Probably God, but I don't think He'll tell me. He seems to enjoy watching me learn from asking myself questions. Anyways, if you have a friend who's a favorite, you're very lucky, as those seem to be very few and far between.

Who am I even talking to? My sis gnat (ha I know you hate that name, but it's a habit now) I know is reading this, but who else would read my rambling ons? It's just a ramble of info that isn't nearly as interesting as Brian's infinite facts (see thisbipedsview.blogspot.com), and just continues to just take up time.

That was my original intention with this blog, just for it to take up time. If you've read my first one, you'll see that I was taking care of a friend's house when I started this, and now I'm continuing it because I helped my sis make her own today, and I decided to add on to my own.

Anywho, I've updated the look and now it's green instead of blue. whoopee.

Oh, speaking of colors, I STILL have yet to decide what to paint my room in the future! The bonus room needs to have paint soon, as the construction is done, and I believe the next step after cleaning is painting....and I don't know what to paint it. I want to use green and blue as my main colors, but for red, white and brown to be accent colors. I have a bathroom and bedroom to paint, and I don't know what color to use for either. The rooms aren't huge, so I have to use light colors, but so far all the colors I've seen are too yellow or too dark.

Anywho, I'd better go do something else,
Later!

1 comment:

  1. If singing around the house is strange, then that would make my family strange too. I love turning music up load and then working...so there's usually a radio or a cd playing loudly when I'm working. Also, my parents sometimes just start randomly singing....LOL I guess your family isn't the only strang one anymore! But singing and music is good...so why not have it around???

    ReplyDelete

Complaints, comments, requests, and advice, I take them all: