Saturday, November 29

Blessings

Certain places you may call home, I call certain people my home.

Doesn't the phrase go:
Home is where the heart is
?
Well my heart lies with certain people that uplift me just by asking me what's up. Only those people can say the same words to me as the rest and make them have a new meaning. Those people are my blessings.

The make me smile when I hear them speak.

They make me laugh despite my hard day.

They challenge my thinking without making me feel threatened.

They make the world a little brighter around me, and the day easier to get through.

They make me wonder what it is in them that makes them so easy to know, and why I wasn't blessed with their gift of uplifting.

But I know for sure I am blessed, just by remembering their faces and their smiles.

My blessing's names are Brian Morris, Kelsey Dillon, Adam Mauldin, and Mary Gay Jordan.

May you find your blessings in this world of trouble and confusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Complaints, comments, requests, and advice, I take them all: