Saturday, October 13

Procrastination

So I'm making progress on those assignments.........ok just one, but at least I'm almost done with that one.

I have gotten to the point of procrastinating on homework by putting on makeup and making myself look nice.

This has never happened. I am turning into a real female. This is weird.

And hopefully today my magical hair person (Jenn) will be taking care of this mess and make it into a hairstyle (see below).



Listening to music seems to be the only thing that can get my brain and body moving to accomplish anything I dont want to do. This is good, because now I know what'll get me moving, but also bad, because I don't know how available this option will be for me in a 9-5 job. I have a feeling closing off from the world to get stuff accomplished isn't encouraged in the typical social world. Silly standards.

Woo random blog post.

LP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Complaints, comments, requests, and advice, I take them all: