Tuesday, October 9

Energy Transference

I have this theory... Everyone has a basis of energy.

Its a bit like the rule of "energy can neither be created nor destroyed", but I take it into account that this also occurs within our bodies...sort of like energy transference.

Everyone has their own levels of energy in their bodies. Their metabolism, emotional state, and many more is included in this energy transference.

For example: I've noticed that my skin is broken out less when I am feeling sick....my theory would state that this is because my energies are being put toward fighting off infection, and so don't spill out onto my skin's reaction to things. I don't take better care of my skin when I'm sick, I just don't have the typical energy to spare for my skin to have a problem with me.

There are other occurrences that also affect my skin's level of difficulty, such as when I am exercising or when it is my turn to become an evil female. :P This, I believe also is because of the energies within my body being used in other areas, and so the necessary entities receiving the energy are the only ones doing so.

 I have no clue why I wanted to add onto my blog with this post of all things....but I feel as if I've had this theory for a long time and just wanted to get it out there.....just postulating to one person doesn't seem like enough.

Here's to hoping this drive to write lasts!! LP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Complaints, comments, requests, and advice, I take them all: