Monday, March 22

Writing on everything

You know those kids that drive you nuts, and once they get into the writing materials, all hell breaks loose? They write on the couch, the table, the walls; anything they can get their little hands on.

Well I'm one of those kids. I LOVE to write on surfaces that aren't originally intended to be written on.

But I have this little thing called discernment which keeps me from being a total terror and writing on something that shouldn't...and it being permanent.

My latest and greatest wish is to be able to write on my long-length mirror and use it for notes. The problem is that I don't have any nice writing materials that will allow me to do so and the result to not be permanent words on my face.

So my newest quest is to find something that will nicely go on and nicely come off of a mirrored surface. :)

Thanks for randomly reading!

Lizzimae

2 comments:

  1. Dry erase markers!
    :)

    They don't look fantastic, but they definitely come off nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankee, I shall try that with the crayola washables :)

    ReplyDelete

Complaints, comments, requests, and advice, I take them all: