Friday, March 19

Holding Hands

I've always kind of been adverse to holding hands.

I don't know why it creeps me out, but it does.

It might have to do with a point in my life that I don't care to think about in which everything was confusing, and he tried to hold my hand....or something. I'm not really sure what really went on....I just know I get a creepy feeling when I think about hand-holding.

I had a sudden urge to write about it (since I can't seem to get much farther on my paper) and so, of course, I did.

...Is it further or farther?

I'm sort of out of it today, I still haven't taken a shower, I have this paper that will be due on Tuesday, and I'm pretty sad that I can't go outside and just enjoy the weather.

No fun.

I'm so confused.

My head's all in a muddle.

Oh, and my mom is sick so I am trying not to overwhelm her by bringing my problems to her and talking ti out like I usually do.

I've had time to work on this paper, and I have...but I never tried to write things out like I should have and I didn't do much book research like I should have as well....


AND I FEEL REALLY HOT!

Darn this weather....its so pretty....but I get overheated so easily!

Over and Out.

Lizzimae

1 comment:

  1. This is very interesting. I'm kind of adverse to holding hands aswell, but that's because my hands tend to get a little hot and therefore a tad sweating. AND THAT'S YUCKY.

    Haha and I love the "AND I FEEL REALLY HOT!" That is me in a sentence. Totally understand.

    LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete

Complaints, comments, requests, and advice, I take them all: