Tuesday, March 16

Oh the Years Ago...

I write so darn much.

I've been going through my old files that I've kept for years, and it just makes me grin at how much I've written through the many seasons of my life.

I have so many different files containing things I've saved, things I've written, and things I considered my secrets.



For example:
Real Words: Philanthropic, Catastrophic, Foreclosure,

My Words: Elixemmy, Jellantrillix, Partholemue, Calitillue, Helpipiphany, Tellimongrel, Crilliematrix, Hellipitifany, Trilliemalligma, Jillimontriall, Fortunapitrilliecalmali,





This I made in 2007 when I was almost 16. Even then I had words floating through my head with no meaning to them what-so-ever.

And then there is Fred:





And putting Fred on here made my formatting go all weird, so be grateful that you got to see Fred.

Over and out

Lizzimae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Complaints, comments, requests, and advice, I take them all: