Monday, October 26

Comp lab engl classroom

Sitting in Comp. Lab for English.

Nothing to do for another 15 minutes. Class starts then.

I think I get to class half an hour early because then I'm not stressed if I'm going to make it to class. But 30 min is a tad ridiculous...except for my first classes...where I might need those 30 min if I'm in traffic.

I leave home at 8:30 on mon, wed, and friday...and leave at 8:00 on tues, thurs. this is because I count backwards an hour from half an hour before class starts. For example....mon wed fri I have EDG, which starts at 10. which means 30 min before is 9:30.....and an hour before is 8:30.....the same goes for tues thurs, b/c Chem starts at 9:30.

But during the day, since I don't leave campus until my day is done.....getting to class 1/2 an hour early might be a tad over-acheiving.

But if I didn't do it I couldn't do stuff like this.

Well I haven't written in this thing in quite a while. My reasons are the same as the rest who stop writing in their blogs. I didn't think many would miss me if I left off. And, of course, I've been busy.

Busy trying to pass Chemistry this year (the 3,000 dollar class...), busy balancing classes and stress-levels, busy balancing being lonely, yet still trying to be careful who and how I invest mtyself into strangers.

A few minutes till class, and no email saying that it's cancelled. I hope we get our scores back from our first essay & other stuff today.

I have to re-write my Pre-Calc homewrok, as I did it on Wednesday on the paper that he gave the homework on...and he doesn't like getting that back.

After this class it is the 3 hr 15 min break till the 1/2 hr before Pre-calc class.

6 more minutes till class starts...she doesn't tend to get here till at least a min before....if not right on time.

5 min.

What else can I talk about?

Oh yeah, props to Katie Shamblin for telling me to blog again. I wouldn't have thought of taking up my time this way if it wasn't for her.

...hmmmm

Yesterday was good I suppose. Didn't get to hang with certain people that I wanted to enough (or at all) though.

4 min.

More people streaming into class...so I'd better wrap it up.

Hopefully I'll get around to blogging more often, though I can't promise it.

Later

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you bloggggged. :)

    I love the little countdown you had going. hah

    I'm glad school is going mostly well for you. I'm glad you is meeting people and accomplishing things. I'll be praying for you with chemistry. Sounds like physics for me this year. hah

    Love you bunches! :)

    ReplyDelete

Complaints, comments, requests, and advice, I take them all: