Saturday, September 19

Relief

Got out of Mechatronics Thurs. Well, technically, I turned in my withdrawl form thursday, though my immunization form still needs to be completed and turned in. I don't know if that'll effect them taking me out of the class, but oh well!!! I'm out of it!!

I still think the Personal Assistant occupation would work out, but my mom is bringing other options to the table, and I liked the Industrial/Organizational Psychology Field. The definition I was given for this major is:

"involves the science of applying an understanding of human behavior with an emphasis on improving productivity and workplace quality". Which I find interesting. One thing, however will be something I will really have to work on in order for this major to work out with me. I would have to be more assertive than I am right now in order to help in the workplace. So idk what God's going to do with me, but this is at SPSU, so my credits would for sure transfer, the loan wouldn't have any trouble (which is helpful to my parents) and I would just be changing majors...and I believe everything but chem...maybe even chem is required in this field, so nothing would be to waste. And even if it doesn't it could count as a free elective....as I need 14 after taking the mandatory credits for this course.

So yeah, nothing set in stone, I need to finish out my first semester, then who knows what'll go on :)

Just happy that I'm out of that class, and oh yeah...got the Mercedes today, so i guess i finally have my own car now yay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Complaints, comments, requests, and advice, I take them all: