Thursday, October 29

Facebook

Love it, hate it.

Love it b/c it gives me the ability to see my people during the week, though we're far apart doing different stuff, and be able to see what's going on with them....


Hate it b/c I get to see how many of my friends/people that I'm around are in relationships.

Bleh.


That's all I have to say: Bleh.

Oh and that more and more, now that they're in college, and have time for them.....are IN relationships....which emphasizes the loneliness factor that I've been feeling lately.

Ok, leaving the depressing factor of this blog......


HAPPINESS INSTEAD:

It's greatly possible that I can get the EXACT schedule that I want for the Spring when I register tomorrow at 6, even though the classes have been open for register SINCE MONDAY.

I know this b/c I've checked and hardly anyone has registered for the classes I want....at the most 9 out of 45 people have registered...and that's for Art appreciation..........


WHICH MAKES ME HAPPY!!!!






....





So passing past that point of confusing emotions that make me want to sleep till it goes away.....


Thanks for reading :)

1 comment:

  1. ew. ART APRECIATION. not judging you. judging the class. :)

    ReplyDelete

Complaints, comments, requests, and advice, I take them all: