Wednesday, February 24

A few confessions to make:

Now I know of some people who will disagree with me but:

I'm a sucker for brownies. I LOVE brownies. Usually chocolate will wear on me after a while, and I'll need to take a break from its particular flavor. NOT SO WITH A BROWNIES DELIGHTFUL GOODNESS.

The reason why I am particularly in a frenzy about brownies right now is because my dad's co-workers brought some. And I love them. So there


That was my first confession.


My second confession is:

I only have a 8 1/2 minute attention span. Unless of course I'm doing something else along with the passiveness. Then I probably have a longer attention span. But that's probably why I cannot memorize anything unless it's to music. Which is why I can never be a nurse, or anything in the medical field. I just do not have a head for memorizing facts. It's rather frustrating. Mostly because it's either math or science for good places to get a job. I don't like math (at all) , and I don't have the memorizing mind for a scientist. It's rather evil. So there.



Third confession:

I love customizing things. It's fun. I loved myspace only because I could customize the crap out of it. If I knew that I could take everything off of my car no problem after I put it on, I'd probably customize the bejezus out of my car too. But I know if I graffiti it then it would be harder to sell if necessary.
So, the confession is: if I wasn't so practical, everything I owned would either be written on, stickered to death, or plastered with both.

Thank goodness for my practical side.



Lessie....fourth confession?:

Adrenaline is my best friend. I mean, Brian and Katie are my BESTIES, but adrenaline is AWESOME. It is the only thing close to a God High. This is why I love rollercoasters. And pretty much any amusement park known to man. Because I'm addicted to fun and adrenaline. And I need more. Right now....... Give it to me!!!!



My final and fifth confession........:



I HATE PINK



Some of you already know this.
It reminds me of glitter.


*shudder* *twitch twitch*


Glittery pink is the worst. I will automatically curl my lip in disgust if I see it. So ahead of time I apologies for the expression on my face if you catch me before I catch  it. Of course this only applies to those of you who love to wear pink and glitter. Together.


I feel sorry for your eyes. 


No wait.


I feel sorry for my eyes.






END OF CONFESSION
Fin
Over

No comments:

Post a Comment

Complaints, comments, requests, and advice, I take them all: