Monday, August 3

old coming around with the new

So many things are going on right now:

  • Tomorrow I'm getting my haircut!!!
  • Wednesday I get my BRACES GONE
  • I know of 3 ppl now from 3 different phases of life going to SPSU with me this year....creepy feeling
  • aunt sandy is here!!
  • i go to ikea on thurs. with 3 of my fav. ppl to see if i can find stuff for my room
  • I am talking to someone who I told never to talk to me again for various reasons....its been more than a year and he's decided to try talking to me again.....something about thinking about his past
  • D and G are going to public school....second day tmr....d's first time in public school was today....

So about the haircut, I want to keep the majority of my length...maybe two inches off at the most...but layering up my hair...giving it more style...and maybe have some sweeping bangs again would be nice....I get to talk to Amanda again!! I haven't seen her in over a year...she's my favorite hairstylist


WEDNESDAY!!!!! I'm so stoked!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAA Braces off...NO MORE BANDS....yesssssss


the three ppl are
  1. dylan eggland (or w/e) from 6th grade(macedonia)
  2. david klien from 7th and 8th grade (kings)
  3. andy mauldin(MLC)
It's wierd...'cause i ended one phase before i started my new one...and now they're all coming together all at once....AT MY NEWEST PHASE OF LIFE!!!!! Can you say creeeeepy


Sandy is here and she is one of the 3 favorite people :) end of story


I dont have a bed frame (platform bed)
I dont have a desk
I dont have various other things I would prefer in my room and bathroom in order for me to be happy with my new room...right now being on the floor feels weird...
The two other fav. ppl besides sandy is my mom and mrs. BETSY!!! last time i saw her i think i was using her rosetta stone spanish for my interview with the spanish professor at spsu...long time


yeah with this guy thing...i'm kinda freaked out 'cause i got really messed up when we were friends...and i dearly hope ive learned a lot more since the last time we talked...i just have to try to forget the past and just think of him as another boy.....brian is the guy that's my close guy friend now....not him....and ill be fine.....because i DO become my best around brian....so he's the one that matters.....


About the public school thing...D is making me mostly crazy with this whole guy deal.......i really hope she gets over the fact that the playing feild has gotten much bigger with public school and realize that most of them arent worth the time of day...and for her to stop talking about the cute one in her chem class.....bleck


So yeah alot's happening...alot i have to remember...along with things i dont want to....i need sleep too...so yeah.....


Dear God,

you know my past, present, and future. you know what i need, what i will mess up on....and what is good for me. thank you for being my Lord.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Complaints, comments, requests, and advice, I take them all: